According to USAID Automated Directives System 318.104.22.168b, “Marking Requirements for Specific Contract Deliverables,” programs, projects, or activity sites financed by USAID contracts that are physical in nature must prominently display the USAID identity, including the USAID logo.
The regulations further state that USAID contractors may request waivers from the Marking Plan, in whole or in part, through the contracting officer. Exceptions to contract marking requirements include situations in which the USAID identity would compromise the intrinsic independence or neutrality of a program, such as independent media.
Require the implementing partner to mark [the center] with the USAID logo or submit a written request to the mission for a waiver.
Source: AUDIT REPORT NO. 5-388-11-005-P FEBRUARY 11, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|USAID Branding Requirements not Followed - ADS 320 - 22 U.S.C. § 2401 Next→|
- USAID Branding Requirements not Followed - ADS 320 - 22 U.S.C. § 2401
- Implementer Has Not Complied With the Project Branding and Marking Plan - ADS 320
- USAID Branding and Marking Requirements Are Not Being Followed - Foreign Assistance Act of 1961, Public Law 87–195, section 641 - ADS 320
- Branding Requirements Were Not Followed - ADS 320, Branding and Marking - Section 641 of USAID’s framework legislation, the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961
- Implementing Partner Need to Adhere to Branding and Marking Policy - ADS 320.3.1 - ADS 322.214.171.124
- Adhering to Branding Requirements - ADS 320
- USAID Branding and Marking Guidelines Were Not Followed
- Partner Did Not Adhere to Branding Requirements - ADS 320
- Branding Policy Not Enforced - Section 641 of the Foreign Assistance Act of 1961 - 22 U.S.C. 2401.
- Obtain Commitment From Beneficiaries - USAID’s joint Strategic Plan, Fiscal Years 2007–2012 - ADS 596.3.1 - GAO Standards for Internal Control in the Federal Government2 GAO/AIMD-00-21.3.1 (11/99), page 15