ADS 253.3 states that sponsoring units must:
- Design, implement, and track the training or program event for results and impact,
- Design training programs that support USAID objectives or other USG initiatives,
- Report on their participant training activities as part of their broader performance measurement, evaluation, and reporting requirements, and
- Design and carry out participant training activities with cost control and cost-sharing practices whenever possible.
ADS 253.3.4.5 (b) requires sponsoring units to enter data in Training Results and Information Network (TraiNet) for any in-country training programs or subprograms of 2 consecutive class days or more in duration, or 16 contact hours or more scheduled intermittently.
The policy also states that sponsoring units should report any and all other in-country training events that are critical to their development efforts.
- Institute procedures to consistently collect and input training data into the USAID training network.
Source: AUDIT REPORT NO. 1-523-11-001-P JANUARY 12, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Training Effectiveness is not Evaluated - ADS 253.3 - ADS 203.3.2|