ADS 126.96.36.199, “Responding to Evaluation Findings,” states that USAID mission staff should share and openly discuss evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations with relevant stakeholders, including partners, unless there are compelling reasons for not doing so.
- Review evaluations to determine whether they have all been appropriately shared with implementing partners, and if not, share the evaluation results.
SOURCE: AUDIT REPORT NO. E-267-11-002-P MAY 16, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Performance Management Plan Was Not Current, Not Realistic, Not Aligned With Implemented Projects, and Not Used - ADS 200.6 - ADS 203.3.3||Performance Results Were Not Measured, Reported, or Supported - (ADS) 188.8.131.52 Next→|
- Performance Targets Were Not Disaggregated by Gender - ADS 200.5
- Performance Indicators and Targets Are Inappropriate Measures of Program Progress - (ADS) 184.108.40.206 - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Inaccurate Performance Data Reported - ADS 18.104.22.168 - ADS 22.214.171.124 - Government Performance and Results Act of 1993
- Late Submission of Performance Management Plan - ADS 203.3 - 126.96.36.199 - ADS 203.5.1
- Some Main Indicators Were Not Included in Monitoring Plans - ADS 203.3.2 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Outdated Results - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Missing Baselines, Targets, and Cumulative Results - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Performance Measurements Did Not Reflect Project Impact - (ADS) 203.3.4
- Did Not Conduct Data Quality Assessments for Key Data Reported to USAID Headquarters - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Performance Management Plan Was Not Current, Not Realistic, Not Aligned With Implemented Projects, and Not Used - ADS 200.6 - ADS 203.3.3
- Performance Results Were Not Measured, Reported, or Supported - (ADS) 22.214.171.124
- Contractor Data Did Not Accurately Reflected Outreach Efforts - (ADS) Chapter 203 - section 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Program Did Not Conduct Required Gender Analysis
- Coverage of Gender in HIV/AIDS Programming Left Gaps - The Lantos-Hyde Act
- Partner Results Were Not Verifiable - ADS 184.108.40.206 - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Program Targets Were Imprecise - ADS 18.104.22.168 - ADS 22.214.171.124
- Targets for Key Interventions Were Not Sufficient to Track Progress - Automated Directives System 126.96.36.199
- Program Performance Reporting Needs Improvement - Automated Directives System 203.3.2.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan Was Not in Compliance With the Task Order
- Unrealistic Annual Performance Targets - ADS 188.8.131.52