The task order required the contractor to develop and execute an M&E plan in consultation with the contracting officer’s technical representative (COTR). Furthermore, the task order required the M&E plan to include expected results with illustrative indicators, midterm milestones or benchmarks, and end-of-project planned results, along with data sources and collection methodologies for each indicator.
- Finalize and approve a monitoring and evaluation plan that includes expected results with illustrative indicators, midterm milestones or benchmarks, and end-of-project results, as well as clear definitions, data sources, and collection methodologies for each indicator.
- Revise performance management plan to be consistent with the approved monitoring and evaluation plan.
Source: 5-440-11-007-P MAY 27, 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Program Performance Reporting Needs Improvement - Automated Directives System 203.3.2.||Unrealistic Annual Performance Targets - ADS 220.127.116.11 Next→|
- Performance Management Plan Was Not Current, Not Realistic, Not Aligned With Implemented Projects, and Not Used - ADS 200.6 - ADS 203.3.3
- Program Evaluation by Mission Was Not Shared With Contractor - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Performance Results Were Not Measured, Reported, or Supported - (ADS) 22.214.171.124
- Contractor Data Did Not Accurately Reflected Outreach Efforts - (ADS) Chapter 203 - section 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Program Did Not Conduct Required Gender Analysis
- Coverage of Gender in HIV/AIDS Programming Left Gaps - The Lantos-Hyde Act
- Partner Results Were Not Verifiable - ADS 184.108.40.206 - ADS 220.127.116.11
- Program Targets Were Imprecise - ADS 18.104.22.168 - ADS 22.214.171.124
- Targets for Key Interventions Were Not Sufficient to Track Progress - Automated Directives System 126.96.36.199
- Program Performance Reporting Needs Improvement - Automated Directives System 203.3.2.
- Unrealistic Annual Performance Targets - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Inaccuracy of the Reported Performance Data - Automated Directives System (ADS) 184.108.40.206
- Unrealistic Performance Targets - ADS 220.127.116.11.b
- Tracked Too Many Indicators, Some Loosely Defined - ADS 200.6 - ADS 18.104.22.168 - ADS 22.214.171.124
- Reported Results Are Not Verifiable - Automated Directives System (ADS) 126.96.36.199