Automated Directives System (ADS) 22.214.171.124, “Data Quality Standards,” states that USAID missions should ensure that performance data meet five data quality standards—validity, integrity, precision, reliability, and timeliness.
USAID missions should ensure that data quality standards are met so that performance data are useful in managing for results and credible for reporting. Moreover, USAID’s Performance Management Toolkit provides guidance to operating units to sample and review the implementer’s data periodically to ensure completeness and accuracy.
Develop and implement a written data verification checklist for staff to use to verify the accuracy of information provided by the implementer.
Develop and implement a written plan for training assistance recipients about data verification and performance monitoring plans.
Source: 6-263-11-007-p Year: 2011
The recommendations are derived from audit reports of the Office of the Inspector General. The source refers to the audit report, which is available on this site as part of the Audit Database Project: an educational tool for compliance with USAID regulations. Please see the disclaimer of this site before using recommendations.
|←Previous Unrealistic Annual Performance Targets - ADS 126.96.36.199||Unrealistic Performance Targets - ADS 188.8.131.52.b Next→|
- Performance Results Were Not Measured, Reported, or Supported - (ADS) 184.108.40.206
- Contractor Data Did Not Accurately Reflected Outreach Efforts - (ADS) Chapter 203 - section 220.127.116.11 - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Program Did Not Conduct Required Gender Analysis
- Coverage of Gender in HIV/AIDS Programming Left Gaps - The Lantos-Hyde Act
- Partner Results Were Not Verifiable - ADS 22.214.171.124 - ADS 126.96.36.199
- Program Targets Were Imprecise - ADS 188.8.131.52 - ADS 184.108.40.206
- Targets for Key Interventions Were Not Sufficient to Track Progress - Automated Directives System 220.127.116.11
- Program Performance Reporting Needs Improvement - Automated Directives System 203.3.2.
- Monitoring and Evaluation Plan Was Not in Compliance With the Task Order
- Unrealistic Annual Performance Targets - ADS 18.104.22.168
- Unrealistic Performance Targets - ADS 22.214.171.124.b
- Tracked Too Many Indicators, Some Loosely Defined - ADS 200.6 - ADS 126.96.36.199 - ADS 188.8.131.52
- Reported Results Are Not Verifiable - Automated Directives System (ADS) 184.108.40.206