The Risk Management Standard was published by the Institute of Risk Management (IRM), The Association of Insurance and Risk Managers (AIRMIC) and Alarm (The Public Risk Management Association) in 2002. The standard represents best practice against which organizations can measure themselves.
The standard has wherever possible used the terminology for risk management set out by the International Organization for standardization (ISO) in ISO/IEC Guide 73 Risk Management - Vocabulary - Guidelines for Use in standards. Source: www.theirm.org
More information is available here.
|←Previous AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009||AS/NZS 4360:2004 Next→|
- AS/NZS 4360:2004
- ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT)
- COBIT 4.1 2009
- COSO 2009 Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems
- COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework
- COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework
- ISO/IEC Guide 73- Risk Management – Vocabulary
- ISO 31000 Risk Management