USAID announced in the beginning of September 2010 that it will soon launch a new Development Experience Clearinghouse (DEC), pending USAID's Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA) approval. This may be the last step before the new DEC goes online.
According to USAID, the DEC is the largest online resource for USAID funded technical and program documentation. They already have more than 100,200 documents available for electronic download and expect to have more than 150,000 documents in the new system.
Once the new DEC goes online, we will write a review of this unique collection of reference materials. Stay tuned for more information.
|←Previous Building Upon Development Experience: World Bank Toolkits||Where to Find Jobs and Business Opportunities (Bizopps) Directly with USAID? Next→|
- How to Guides by People In Aid
- USAID Automated Directives System (ADS) Booklet
- USAID Branding Guidelines
- Building Upon Development Experience: World Bank Toolkits
- Where to Find Jobs and Business Opportunities (Bizopps) Directly with USAID?
- What are USAID's Allowances Such as Per Diem, Danger Pay and Cost of Living Allowance?
- What is the USAID Maximum Daily Rate?
- Using NodeXL for Analyzing Stakeholders of Development Projects
- Participatory and Coercive Reform Strategies
- Red and Green Zones of Project Implementation
- Capacity Building: Internship Programs
- The Six Principles for Organizing Effective Study Tours
- Using Open-Source Software