The COSO Guidance on Monitoring Internal Control Systems (2009) is based on a three volume 2008 exposure draft that elaborated on the importance of internal control as part of the five pillars of the COSO Risk Management Framework.
More information is available here.
|←Previous COBIT 4.1 2009||COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework Next→|
- AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009
- IRM - AIRMIC - PRMA Risk Management Standards
- AS/NZS 4360:2004
- ITGI Risk IT Framework 2009 (COBIT)
- COBIT 4.1 2009
- COSO 2004 Enterprise Risk Management — Integrated Framework
- COSO 1992 Internal Control — Integrated Framework
- ISO/IEC Guide 73- Risk Management – Vocabulary
- ISO 31000 Risk Management